A Kitchen can be added to your farm to create delicious food with the ingredients obtained from your crops, animals and machines. It also allows you to complete all your Daily Orders and make some ingredients for machines, such as making Corn Meal for Corn Bread in the Baker.
Building the Kitchen
If you are level 9 or higher, you can purchase the kitchen in the Store.
To finish the Kitchen you’ll need to ask for items from your neighbors. You can see what items are required and ask for them by clicking on the incomplete kitchen once it’s placed on your farm.
Once you have decided which dish you want to make, click on the picture of the dish and the cooking panel will appear.
The cooking panel allows you to do the following:
- Check the dish’s information using the left hand side panel. This includes the dish’s name, selling price, XP you can earn from cooking it and if a utensil is required.
- For each dish two types of ingredients are required. You can see the amount of ingredients required and how much of the ingredients you currently have in your barn.
- Tapping the Make button cooks your dish. Completed dishes are added to your Barn and can be sold or used for more advanced dishes.
- Tap on the picture of the item if you are unsure of what it is.
To use your Kitchen you’ll need power to cook. 1 Power is needed to make 1 dish.
If you are out of power, you can restore it in the following ways.
1 Power will automatically be added every 10 minutes.
- Purchase in Store
Additional power can be purchased using RC in the Store. Press the Plus button to the right of the power bar to buy extra power.
Kitchen recipe menu
To make a dish in the Kitchen, such as Gorgonzola Baked Apples, the two items before it are required to make the final dish.
For the Gorgonzola Baked Apples, you’ll need Honey Syrup and Cheese Apple. Tap on them to make them.
Some recipes will show an utensil symbol. It’s displayed at the bottom left and means that this dish requires a specified cooking utensil.
The utensils can be directly purchased on the cooking panel. If several dishes require a particular utensil, then you can use it for all those dishes once it has been purchased.
Intermediate dishes and final dishes
In the kitchen there are intermediate dishes and final dishes. Final dishes are better for selling as they will earn you more coins compared to intermediate dishes.
Get more recipes?
You can get more recipes in the following ways.
- Level up to unlock new recipes. You can see the required level of each recipe in the Kitchen panel.
- Keep playing the game as we will create new interesting recipes in future updates.