Potions are perks you can use during an attack in King of Thieves. There are 5 kinds of potions:
1. Gang of Thieves – magically clones your character, creating a gang. All thieves in the gang jump simultaneously.
2. Slow Motion – slows down time, making it easier to make jumps.
3. Ghost – spawns a ghost of the dungeon’s owner getting to the chest and showing you the right way.
4. Disable Trap – randomly disables one of the traps in the dungeon.
5. Double Gold – doubles the amount of gold earned from the chest….if you manage to reach it.
There are six ways to get potions:
1. Merge gems of the same colour
Different colours give different potions. For example, merging green gems together gives you Slow Motion potion, while merging yellow gives Double Gold.
2. Lock picking
You will sometimes earn potions while trying to open a dungeon door.
3. Spend orbs
You can buy potions any time during an attack by spending blue orbs.
4. Star Master
You can also obtain portions from time to time by completing the missions of the Star Master. Keep an eye on it!
5. Guild Armory
Visit your Guild Armory and spend some honor to claim the potions!
6. Lucky Thief
It is also possible to get some portions while having the Lucky Thief spell activated.