Mana is one of the most crucial resources in Call of Dragons as it is required for researching and upgrading buildings, and most importantly, training and healing Tier 5 troops. Since training and healing Tier 5 troops require a substantial amount of mana, there is a high chance that you will run out of it quickly, especially in the endgame.
New players need not worry too much about farming mana in Call of Dragons as they will not spend too much initially. However, once they obtain Tier 5 units, they will exhaust their mana reserves quickly. It is advisable to start farming mana in mid-game and have a farm account in Call of Dragons. Farm accounts are vital as they allow players to farm regular resources on them while farming mana on their main accounts. This way, players can ensure that they never run out of mana.
How to Farm Mana in Call of Dragons
Farming mana is an essential part of playing Call of Dragons, especially when you reach the mid to endgame stages. You will need mana to upgrade and research buildings and train and heal tier-5 troops. Here are some ways to farm mana in Call of Dragons:
- Farming: Farming is the most basic way to get mana in Call of Dragons. You will need good gathering heroes with the right talent tree and a farm account. Farm accounts are important because you can farm other types of resources on them while farming mana on your main account. To optimize your farming, refer to a gathering guide.
- Production Building: You can build production buildings in your city that will generate a certain amount of mana depending on their level. However, the amount you get from it is not significant, so do not rely on it too much.
- Mana Items: You can obtain mana items by completing various in-game activities. These items will be stored in your bag, and you can use them when you need them. We recommend that you use them only when necessary to decrease the risk of being attacked by other players who may try to loot your mana.
By using these methods, you can accumulate millions of mana over time and ensure that you have enough to sustain your gameplay.
Ways to obtain mana items in Call of Dragons include:
- Quests: completing quests can reward you with mana items, among other things.
- Events: participating in events can earn you mana items as rewards.
- Bundles: purchasing certain bundles in the in-game store can grant you mana items.
- Titan’s Legacy Pass: subscribing to the Titan’s Legacy Pass will provide you with various rewards, including mana items.
- VIP: increasing your VIP level can give you access to VIP rewards, which can include mana items.
- Keys: using keys to open chests can sometimes yield mana items as rewards.
- Behemoths: defeating Behemoths can drop mana items.
- Darkling: hunting Darklings can also give you a chance to get mana items.
- Resources: gathering certain types of resources can also occasionally yield mana items.
- Alliance shop: some items in the alliance shop can be bought using alliance credits, including mana items.
- Goblin market: in the goblin market, you can trade goblin coins for various items, including mana items.
To sum up, in Call of Dragons, mana is a vital resource that you will need for research, building upgrades, and training tier-5 troops. As a new player, you will not need much mana until you reach tier-5 troops, but it is advisable to start farming it in the mid-game. To farm mana, you can gather resources with the right gathering heroes and talent tree, build production buildings, or obtain mana items from various in-game activities such as quests, events, bundles, and VIP. It is essential to accumulate as much mana as possible, and having a farm account can be helpful in achieving this. Lastly, redeeming codes in Call of Dragons can provide you with a small amount of mana.