Suspects is a game of survival, where you are designated either as a Guest or as a Killer. If you are designated a Guest your task is to find the Killer(s) and vote them off. If you are designated as a Killer, your task is to kill all of the Guests and prevent them from completing their assigned tasks to win.
- Complete tasks – arrows point to the closest quest;
- Prevent sabotages – Killers will try to blow up the mansion;
- Report bodies and call for emergency meetings – Discuss and vote who you think the Killer(s) is (are);
- Find the Killer(s) before they kill you!
- Kill other players – be careful not to be caught in the act;
- Sabotage the mansion – manipulate Guests to specific locations, limit their vision, or even blow up the whole mansion;
- Pretend – Make Guests suspicious of other Guests and co-operate with the other Killer if there is one.
How many people can play Suspects in one match?
At a time you can create a party of as little as 4 people, up to 10 people.