- Woodlouse Colony – the building for meat production. Upgrading Woodlouse Colony can increase the meat production per hour, up to 10 can be built.
- Meat Storeroom – the building for storing meat, upgrade the level of Meat Storeroom can increase the storage limit of meat, up to 3 can be built.
- Spring – the building for gathering water. Upgrading Spring can increase the water production per hour, up to 10 can be built.
- Reservoir – the building for storing water, upgrade the level of Reservoir can increase the water storage limit, up to 3 can be built.
- Plant Flora – the building for gathering plants. Upgrading the level of Plant Flora can increase the production of plants per hour up to 10 can be built.
- Plant Storeroom – the building for storing plants. Upgrading the level of the Plant Storeroom can increase the storage limit of plants, up to 3 can be built.
- Wet Soil Pile – the building for gathering wet soil. Upgrading Wet Soil Pile can increase the wet soil production per hour, up to 8 can be built.
- Wet Soil Storeroom – the building for storing meat, upgrade the level of Meat Storeroom can increase the storage limit of meat, up to 3 can be built.
- Sand Pile – the building for gathering sand. Upgrading the level of Sand Pile can increase the sand production per hour, up to 8 can be built.
- Sand Storeroom – the building for storing sand, upgrade the level of Sand Storeroom can increase the storage limit of meat, up to 3 can be built.
- Native Fungus Flora – upgrading the level of Native Fungus Flora can increase the fungi production per hour, up to a maximum of one can be built.
- Leafcutter Ant – can cultivate plants into fungi, and upgrading Leafcutter ants can increase the production of fungi per hour, up to 8 can be built.
- Fungus Flora – the building for storing fungi, upgrade the level of Fungus Flora can increase the fungi storage limit, up to 3 can be built.
- Aphids – can provide a constant supply of honeydew to the nest. Raising the level of Aphids increases the number of ant colonies needed to raise aphids.
- Ladybug Habitat – you could exchange your extra resources for Honeydew here. Upgrading the level of Ladybug Habitat reduces the time interval of the LadybugsS arrival and can increase the number of commodities that can be traded.
- Special Rally Center – The different classes of ant colonies will have different effects. Special Rally Center can increase the total troop ants marched.
- Loot Storeroom – a unique building of Raider Class. Raising the level of the Loot Storeroom will increase the attack and defense bonuses of the special queue. The buff ofthis building only takes effect when the player activates the corresponding class, and the buff will not be available if the player is transferred to another class.
- Resource Tunnel – a unique building of Herder Class. This building allows for resource assistance to alliance members. By raising the level of Resource Tunnel you could increase the total of Ladybugs goods as well as the load limit for resource assistance and reduce the attrition rate. The buff of this building only takes effect when the player activates the corresponding class.
- Resources Processing Center – a unique building of Cultivator Class. You could receive numerous resources by processing. Building Resources Processing Center unlocks the Process skill. You could receive a large total of resources immediately after using the Process skill. Increasing the level of Building Resources Processing Center increases the load of the troop, the gathering speed, the total of resources obtained from processing, and the output bonus of resources other than honeydew. The buffof this building only takes effect when the player activates the corresponding class.
Ant Population Building
If the current colony size reaches the number of ants required to raise Aphids, the aphids will reach their maximum productivity, thus increasing the production of Honeydew.
- Worker Ant Nest – building/upgrading Worker Ant Nest can increase the total of ants in the colony, up to 8 can be built.
- Dining Area – The Dining Area is where the ants eat. It will constantly consume stored-up meat and water.
- Special Ant Nest – Here you could use Mutant Egg for hatching Special Ant.
- Special Ant Nest – Here you could manage the Special Ant station. Stationing Special Ants requires Leadership. The Leadership limit can be increased by raising the level of Special Ant Nest.
- Special Ant Mutation Pool – Mutant Spores can be Redeemed here. You could transform Special Ant Shell Remains into Mutant Spores. Mutant Spores can be used to unlock Special Ant skills and upgrade Special Ant skills. By upgrading the Special Ant Mutation Pool you could reduce the redemption consumption and increase the daily maximum limit of Mutant Spore redemptions.
- Worker Ant Habitat – Building Worker Ant Habitats can increase the queue of Worker Ant. You can get up to 4 Worker Ant Queues by building Worker Ant Habitats in the game.
- Evolved Fungus Flora – different evolutions can be researched here to enhance the corresponding attribute bonuses. Upgrading Evolved Fungus Flora can increase the research speed when evolving.
- Sentinel Ant – essential for enemy detection, military reconnaissance, and nest guarding. More reconnaissance and alert information can be unlocked by upgrading Sentinel Ant.
- Toxic Fungus Flora – can defend against external enemies. The attack power of Toxic Fungus Flora can be increased by upgrading. When the enemy invades the formicary, Toxic Fungus Flora will attract the enemy to come and eat it, thus causing damage to the enemy.
- Entrance – Troops can be stationed at the entrance of the nest. The stationed troopers will fight with the incoming troopers in order of their position. If all defending troops are breached, all troops in the nest that are not in the battle will lose a certain amount of troop ants. Upgrading the Entrance increases its durability and the attack and defense attributes of the troops guarding the nest. After the nest is attacked, if the defense fails, then the nest will break and the nests durability will drop, the nests durability will slowly recover with time and the broken state will disappear. You could also repair the nest durability at the ‘Entrance”. If the nests durability is attacked to O, the nest will be randomly moved to any location on the map by the system and will recover 500 durability points after landing at the new location.
- Rally Center – up to 3 can be built. Rally Center can increase the total troop ants marched. You could customize the formation at Rally Center. The leader number of Special Ant can be unlocked by researching the evolution ‘”Cooperative Combat’ at Evolved Fungus Flora. You could send up to 3 Special Ants in a queue to fight together.
- Ant Troop Habitat – After building the Ant Troop Habitat, you could preview the details of troop ants you already have, and research the corresponding mutation evolution to mutate and strengthen them.
- Healing Pool – A Fungus Pool with healing effects can heal the injured. Upgrading Healing Pool can increase the capacity to accept injured troop ants, up to 8 can be built.
- Cocoon Medium – upgrading Cocoon Medium will increase the hatching speed and the number of troop ants, up to 9 can be built.
- Carrier Ant Nest – By upgrading Carrier Ant Nest, you could unlock a higher level of Carrier Ants and increase a single total of hatchings.
- Guardian Ant Nest – By upgrading Guardian Ant Nest, you could unlock higher levels of Guardian Ants and increase a single total of hatching.
- Shooter Ant Nest – By upgrading Shooter Ant Nest, you could unlock higher levels of Shooter Ants and increase a single total of hatching.
- Alliance Habitat – After building this building, the reinforcement, alliance help, and alliance salary are available. Upgrading Alliance Habitat can increase the capacity of reinforcement, reduced time of alliance help, and times of alliance help.
- Troop Tunnel – You could build this building to rally allies troop ants to fight together. Upgrading the Troop Tunnel can increase the capacity of allied troops.
Entrance is an important building for the defense of the formicary. After building the entrance, all combat formations in the ant nest can participate in the defense battle of the formicary. Otherwise only the troop ants in the nest that aren’t in the formation will participate in the defensive battle.
- Battle Formation: Each battle formation can be set up with up to three Special Ants and a number of Troop Ants.
- Rules: During the defense battle, the defensive side will fight with the enemy troops attacking the nest according to the set formation order in Station at Entrancej; the troop ants that are not in the formation on the defensive side will not participate in the defense battle; when battle formation is not set, a certain percentage of the troop ants in the nest that are not in the formation will enter the Healing Pool.
- Successful defense: Any formation of the defensive side wins the defensive battle.
- Offensive victory: The offensive side defeats the defensive formation of the defensive side or the defensive side does not set up a defensive formation.
- Battle Report: A battle report is generated for each battle that occurs between the attacking and defending formations.
- Resource Pillage: Each time you win an attack, you only get to plunder resources once.
You can adjust the battle order of the formation in the Entrance (the order of participation of ants in the nest that are not in the formation cannot be adjusted).
- The durability of the formicary is visually displayed in the wild.
- Tap the formicary of other Ant Rulers in the wild will show you the percentage of durability left, and tap your own formicary will show you the exact percentage of durability left.
- The durability will slowly recover over time if it is notfull; it can also be restored quickly by spending diamonds.
- When the durability drops to 0%, the formicary will be moved automatically and randomly.