The two main currencies in the game Chibi Island are coins and gems.
You can use coins for various purposes:
- To produce crops
- To initiate construction of some buildings
- To repair farm buildings
How to get coins?
You get coins in a variety of ways:
- Completing deliveries.
- Completing normal quests.
- Unlocking Achievements.
- Obtaining daily gifts.
- Selling natural resources gathered around the island from the inventory.
- Completing Merchant harbor deliveries.
- Exchanging items with the Mysterious Buyer.
- Purchasing special offers that contain gold.
- Purchasing coins from the Coin Bank. To open the Coin Bank, tap the coin icon in the upper right corner of the game.
You can use gems to do the following:
- To buy dynamite
- To buy decorative objects
- To speed up the production time as well as to buy additional boxes in the production buildings
- To buy energy
How to get gems?
You get gems for:
- Leveling up.
- Completing some quests.
- Completing special events.
- Purchases from the Gems Bank. To open the Gems Bank, tap on the diamond icon in the screen’s upper right corner.
- Purchasing special offers that contain gems. They occasionally appear on the right side of the screen.
- Daily Bonus has a chance to drop gems.