- What does clay look like, and where can I find it?
- Where do I find salt in the game?
- Where can I get seashells?
- How do I get gold keys?
- How do I get premium items (shovels, saws, pickaxes)?
- I don’t have enough torches, what can I do?
- Where can I find ash, and where is it used?
- How to get and where to use claws?
- Where to get and how to use emerald?
- Where can I get fir cones?
- Where do I get a Magic 8 ball?
There are clay deposits on many islands in the game. For example, you will easily find them in the upper part of the location on your Home Island.
Clay is widely used for buildings, and improvements, and you also make goods with it. Clay is unlocked from level 9.
You can get salt in Family Island in one of these ways:
1. Complete orders for the merchant and shaman. There may be some salt in the gifts that are given out for completing a chain of orders.
2. You have a certain chance to get salt from chests and starfish.
You can use salt to cook food.
In Family Island, you can receive seashells as a gift for completing orders for the merchant. You can also get them from starfish and chests. At level 13 you also get a sandbox, which generates shells. Al livello 13 si ottiene un recinto di sabbia, che genera conchiglie.
You can get gold keys for completing chains of orders for the merchant. Use the keys to open chests on the island!
Certain objects on the map can only be collected using special items. You can find them in chests on Home Island. Chests are opened with the keys that you can get from the merchant. You can use shovels destroy rare objects in the game. they will give you rare resources and energy
Torches are a scarce item in the game. They can be obtained as a reward only for completing a chain of orders for the shaman. You will need torches to upgrade some buildings, so keep them stored;)
Ash is used to make a palette at level 31, and to upgrade some buildings through the game. It can be obtained as a reward for a chain of orders from the shaman.
1. You can find claws in gifts from the shaman, which you will receive for completing a chain of orders.
2. There are thorns on some islands that drop claws. Claws are quite useful: You can use claws for making needles in carpentry at level 14, and for improvement of some buildings through the game.
You need to smash large stones. You can also get emeralds for completing chains of orders for the merchant.
Fir cones can be obtained when chopping down firtrees, starting from level 15. You can use cones to create resin, when you build a furnace. It becomes available at level 17.
You can receive the Magic 8 ball for completing orders for the shaman. It will also drop out of an abandoned hut in the left-hand part of the Home Island.