Coins are a type of in-game currency used in Wildscapes to buy new decorations and, of course, animals. Here’s how you can get more of them:
1. Play match-3 levels. Beating them earns you coins.
2. Buy decorations and animals to increase your zoo’s rating and get bonus coins for beating levels.
3. Open Star Chests that contain coins.
- Why do I need diamonds and how do I get more?
- Can I trade diamonds for coins and vice versa?
- How do I make in-game purchases?
- My purchase didn’t show up in the game
- Can I beat the game without spending any money?
- I can’t make purchases
- How can I cancel a purchase and get a refund?
- How do I avoid accidental in-app purchases?
Why do I need diamonds and how do I get more?
Diamonds are a type of in-game currency. You need them to buy in-game boosters, increase the amount of moves you get for levels, refill lives, etc.
This is how you can get more diamonds:
- Complete visitors’ requests. You receive diamonds for each completed request.
- Welcome animals to the zoo. You get diamonds as a reward for completing animal families.
- Open Zoo Chests that contain diamonds.
- Buy diamonds in the Store as an in-app purchase.
Can I trade diamonds for coins and vice versa?
Unfortunately, it’s currently not possible to buy more coins since they’re an in-game currency you can only earn for doing in-game activities.
However, you are able to buy as many diamonds as you want in the Store as an in-app purchase.
It is not possible to trade diamonds and coins for each other.
How do I make in-game purchases?
- Open the game and tap the coin icon in the top left corner.
- Choose the amount of coins you want to buy.
- Select the appropriate payment method.
- Enter the information required to proceed with the payment.
- Confirm the purchase.
Once you complete these steps, the coins are added to your game account. If they aren’t, please follow the steps described in the My purchase didn’t show up in the game article.
My purchase didn’t show up in the game
Start by checking your internet connection, as you need a reliable connection for newly purchased items to be added to the game. If connection was lost during or right after the purchase, restart your device and check to see if the purchase shows up.
If the purchase still doesn’t appear in the game, please contact our customer support. Make sure to provide the following information about your purchase:
- The exact number of items that you purchased.
- The approximate time of your purchase.
- A copy of the receipt or a screenshot of your purchase history. The receipt is emailed to the account used to make the purchase soon after the purchase is completed. You can find more information about your purchase history in the customer support section of your application store.
Can I beat the game without spending any money?
Yes, of course. Wildscapes is absolutely free to play for everyone. All levels are beatable without spending real money. If you want, you can get some in-game items using in-app purchases to make things easier. You certainly don’t have to, however.
I can’t make purchases
If you’ve made purchases in the game or other applications before, one of the following reasons may be causing this:
- A problem that occurred when you connected to the internet. Your connection has to be stable to process purchases, so we recommend using Wi-Fi or at least a 3G/4G connection.
- Temporary problems with the application store. All in-game purchases are processed by the store from which the game was downloaded, so there’s a chance the store is overloaded and unable to process your request. In that case, just wait a few minutes and try again.
- Problems with the store app. These are usually solved by restarting your device.
If you’ve never made purchases in the game or other applications, the problem may be one of the following:
- Incorrect payment information. The easiest way to fix this is to delete the payment method and start over.
- Unsupported payment method. It could be that the payment method you want to use is not supported by the application store. The list of available payment methods can be found on the application store’s customer service website.
If you’re still having problems making purchases, please contact the application store’s customer support.
How can I cancel a purchase and get a refund?
All purchases in the game are processed by the store you downloaded the game from. To claim a refund, you’ll need to contact the customer support service for that store.
Any information you provide to support your claim (e.g., the order number, the purchase time, or your receipt) can considerably speed up the refund process.
How do I avoid accidental in-app purchases?
Wildscapes is free to play, though certain in-game elements can be purchased for real money. To avoid accidental in-app purchases, change your device settings.
For iOS devices:
- Go to Settings -> General -> Restrictions.
- Choose Enable Restrictions.
- Enter a password for the Restriction option and confirm it. We recommend choosing a combination that differs from the one you use to unlock your device.
- Once you enable restrictions, you will see a list of the apps and actions that are permitted on your device. To restrict in-app purchases, turn off the appropriate option.
If you don’t want to restrict in-app purchases completely, you can adjust the password settings for them. Make sure your restrictions are disabled and go to device settings -> App Store, iTunes Store -> Password Settings.
For Android devices:
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap the Menu icon and select *Settings*.
- Tap Require authentication for purchases.
- Select one of the authentication options.
- For all purchases through Google Play on this device. Authentication will be required for all Google Play purchases (including in-app purchases).
- Every 30 minutes**. The system will request the password for Google Play purchases every 30 minutes. Just note that once you enter your password, any purchase made during the following 30 minutes will not need a password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
I want to delete all the game progress and want to start from beginning