- How to play Diamond Dash
- Do I need to spend real money to enjoy the game?
- Beating your friends’ scores
- Where can I find out more?
- How does scoring work? 3
- Wooden Wheel and Diamond Wheel
Click on groups of 3 or more gems of the same color, as fast, and as many times as possible!
Each week (from Wednesday to Wednesday) you can compete in a Weekly Tournament against your Facebook friends. The aim of the Tournament is to beat all of your friends and place in the top 3 so you can win a gold, silver or bronze medal.
When you win a medal in the Weekly Tournament, you will receive a notification when you log into your game again on Wednesday. You can choose to publish the medal on your wall for all of your Facebook friends to see!
The more lives you have, the more games you can consecutively play. You start off with 5 lives. One round of Diamond Dash costs 1 life. You get one free life every 8 minutes if you have less than five lives left.
You can also send and receive free lives from your Facebook friends if you are logged in to Facebook, or buy new lives from the shop. You can use your gold bars to purchase lives. 7 gold bars will buy you 5 lives.
To purchase these gold bars click on the ‘+’ next to the lives (hearts). See the picture below for clarification: If you are feeling generous, you can also send lives to your friends!
Absolutely not! You can do everything in the game for free:
You get one free life every 8 minutes if you have less than five lives left. You can also send and receive free lives from your Facebook friends if you are logged in to Facebook.
You get free gold bars every now and then as you Level Up.
You get coins from every game you play after you have unlocked your first Magic Power. Beating your friends’ scores You can use the free coins or gold bars to use Magic Powers and go for the highest possible score!
You can use the free coins or gold bars to use Magic Powers and go for the highest possible score!
Our team posts on the Diamond Dash Facebook fan page regularly. We talk about the newest changes and plans too – it’s a good place to stay up to date with all the hot new features coming to Diamond Dash. You can join the conversation here.
The aim of Diamond Dash is to explode as many groups of gems as possible in 60 seconds. The faster you play, the more gems you explode; the higher you score! Your score is determined by 3 factors:
- Your score itself – You can get the highest score possible score by: exploding large areas of gems, playing fast, and playing so fast you get the Magic Fire or Magic Diamonds!
- Scoring Bonus – This gets added to your score. Sometimes it is added when you Level Up, but not every time.
- Magic Powers – As you progress in the game you unlock various Magic Powers that help you score highly in different ways. You also have a score on Diamond Dash which represents your personal best and does not increase depending on play time.
The Wheels give you the chance to win free prizes! You can spin the Wooden Wheel for FREE once per day. You can watch a short ad (or use Gold) for extra spins on the Wooden Wheel whenever you want.
You can use Gold to spin the Diamond Wheel for chances of BIG prizes.