- How can I participate in the Events?
- How do I battle against other players?
- How can I delete friends from my Friends list?
- What is the Friend Code and how do I use it?
- What can I do in a clan?
- How can I chat with my clan mates?
- What is an MVP?
- How is the Clan Score determined?
- When can I enter a Recruitment Code?
- What is the condition for sharing my Recruitment Code with others?
- How many Friends can I recruit?
- My friend reached the level milestone and I didn’t get anything. What happened?
- How can I join the Clan event?
- Can I get any help from my Clan to finish a Clan Quest?
- The clan leader is absent and I became the MVP (most valuable player) after the last event. Am I the new clan leader now?
- How can I change my clan name?
- What will I lose if I change my clan?
- I just defeated the Clan Dragon but it came back stronger. Why?
- I’ve donated ingredients to my clanmate but they were not registered. Why is that?
- Why can’t I find my friend’s clan in the Search?
You can participate in the Events by tapping on the Events icon on the left side of your screen, selecting a live Event and tapping on “Participate!”.
You need to use the Arena to battle against another players.
As of this update, you can delete friends from your Friends list by tapping on the red dustbin icon next to their names. Make sure that you also delete them from your Facebook or Game Center/Google+ account.
Every player has a recruitment code that can be used to invite non-playing friends. You may send the invite code through Facebook or email to the desired recipient through the game. Once an invitation is accepted, both you and the invitee will receive gifts for using this code. You can use your code to invite several players; however a new player can only be invited by one existing player. Note that this feature works starting from game version 1.3 and only within one server and platform.
How can I join or create a clan
After you reach level 25, you can enter the Clan Fortress and join or create a new clan!
You can chat and do quests together with your clan mates. Your clan can also compete against other clans in Clan Events!
You can access the Clan Chat by tapping on the text bubble icon on the left of your screen. Keep in mind that there is no option to chat with friends or any other players outside of the Clan Chat.
How can I become one
Contribute to Clan Quests and Events and raise your Loyalty Score to become the monthly MVP – Most Valuable Player – to win additional Clan Coins and have the MVP Badge next to your name for a month.
The Clan Score is determined by the number of Loyalty Points the Clan gathers each month from Clan Quests.
To add a Recruitment Code, both you and your friend should be between level 4 and level 15 in the game.
After you pass Level 4, you can share your code with everyone.
As many as you like. However, you will only get rewards for your first 15 friends’ progress.
The server needs some time to process your reward. Please restart the game to get your prize!
If your Clan has a hatched Clan Dragon, just log in and you and your Clan will automatically join the event.
No, you have to work alone on the Clan Quests.
The clan leader is absent and I became the MVP (most valuable player) after the last event. Am I the new clan leader now?
No. The MVP does not have the right to disband the clan or manage clan members — only to change the clan dragon.
Unfortunately, there is no way to change the name of a clan that has already been created. Once a clan leader creates a new clan, they set its name, which will be active forever. So, please make sure to choose the clan name carefully when creating a new clan.
When you join a new clan, you will automatically lose the score you’d reached in the previous clan and you will have to earn back your points from scratch. Your Clan Coins, however, will be saved.
Don’t worry, you are awesome! Each time you defeat the Clan Dragon, you and your clanmates get a reward. Defeat the opponent 5 times to get all rewards.
Kindly note that the player to whom you make a donation sometimes cannot receive it. This may happen when other clan members also donate to that player at the same time, leading them to receive all the required materials. In this case, all the donated ingredients will return to your Inventory, so please do not worry and check your Inventory again!
Currently this game does not support cross-platform playing, which means that you can play only with friends from your Facebook list who play using the same platform, server and game version as you.