Have you ever encountered an enemy too tough to handle on your own? Wouldn’t it feel great if you could count on a friend or two to help you out? If that’s how you feel, now is the perfect time for you to join an [alliance]!
If you want to know more about alliances, this is where you will get all the information you need about it!
– Tap the [Alliance] icon on the bottom left corner to enter the alliance menu.
– Receive support from your alliance members to reduce time on construction and research projects.
– Receive various buffs from alliance research.
– Station your base in the alliance territory and utilize various alliance buildings.
– [Rally] with alliance members to take down powerful enemies together.
– You can create or join an alliance if you are not already in an alliance.
– Choose an alliance on the list to see the details and the requirements to join the alliance.
– You need Gold to create an alliance.
– You need a unique alliance name and abbreviation.
– You can change the abbreviation and the alliance symbol after the alliance is created.
– It’s free to change the alliance abbreviation, but it costs Gold to change the alliance name and symbol.
– You can change the requirements and methods to accept new alliance members after the alliance is created.
– Once the alliance building starts to build, alliance members can support the construction to finish the building.
– To place an alliance building, you need to place the Alliance Base first.
– Within the alliance territory around the Alliance Base, you can place all other alliance buildings.
– Alliance Base: It can be placed at sea and it creates an area around it as the alliance territory.
– Alliance Depot: It can store and protect alliance members’ resources from enemies.
– Alliance Air Defense System: It attacks all enemy jet squadrons attacking the alliance.
– Alliance Assault Base: It makes a small area around it as an alliance territory. You can place several of these assault bases.
– Alliance Wall: It blocks all ships, including ally ships, from passing through.
– Alliance Naval Mine: It detonates when an enemy ship approaches to attack the alliance.
– Alliance Radar Base: Its function is to block enemies from scouting alliance members within the territory.
– There are 4 buff categories to research: Attack, Defense, Construction, and Production.
– Alliance research can be started by alliance members ranked R4 or above.
– Alliance research only progresses when an alliance member contributes resources.
This concludes the brief guide on [alliances] in Gunship Battle: Total Warfare.
Meet up with awesome comrades at your alliance!