Don’t you want to teach Armada Warders a lesson with your military? You need different kinds of units to attack them in Gunship Battle: Total Warfare. This guide will help you to understand the different types and roles of [Units].
You’ll be a step ahead of everyone after reading this guide!
– Ships are used to battle at sea.
– You can produce ships from the [Shipyard].
– You can own more ships with a higher level Shipyard.
– There are frigates, submarines, and destroyers. The ships have type advantages as shown on the bottom.
– Armored units are used for land battles.
– You can produce armored units from the [Armory].
– Armored units consume food and
you can check food consumption per hour at the Commissary.
– You can own more armored units with a higher level Commissary.
– There are APCs, Tanks, and SPGs. The armored units have the following characteristics.
◎ Tanks: Minimize the damage to allies at the front line.
◎ APCs: Have a great balance between attack and defense and perform well in the center of a battlefield.
◎ SPGs: Have excellent range and firepower to support allies from the back but they have weak armor.
– Jet squadrons are used for air battles.
– You can produce jets from the [Jet Factory].
– You can own more jets with a higher level Hangar.
– There are 4 tiers of Jets: Normal, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. Higher tier jets have better stats.
– You can produce jets using resources and jet blueprints. Jet blueprints are used to level up jet squadrons as well.
– Missiles are used to defend your base.
– You can build missiles from the [Missile Factory].
– There are anti-air missiles and anti-ship missiles. The missiles have the following characteristics.
◎ Anti-Air Missiles: Decrease damage done by enemy bombardment from jets.
◎ Anti-Ship Missiles: Damage enemy ships and armored units landing on your base.
This concludes the guide on [Units].
Use the appropriate units to dominate your opponents!