The Decor Catalog in Gardenscapes contains sets of thematic decorations for different garden areas. It’s available to players who’ve already restored the Treehouse Area. Tap the icon next to the tablet in the bottom-left corner of the screen to access the catalog.
You can access collections for different garden areas once you’ve restored those areas. New collections will become available as you keep restoring the garden and beat new levels. You can buy decorations using a special currency—GardenCash.
All the decorations you buy remain in the game, and you can replace them whenever you want. Players who assemble entire collections get additional rewards. Tap the gift box icon on the progress bar at the top part of the catalog to see what’s inside.
There are unique decorations for each garden area. Not all the areas have collections yet, but collections for those areas will be available soon.
How do I place decorations from the catalog?
- Tap the icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen to open the Decor Catalog.
- Pick the area you want to decorate (for example, the Treehouse Area).
- Pick the collection (for example, Tropical Paradise).
- Tap the decoration you like (for example, Bungalow) to preview it in the garden.
- If you have enough GardenCash, tap the green check mark to confirm your purchase.
- Enjoy your unique garden decorations!
You can also access the Catalog by tapping and holding items in the garden.