Coins can be used to buy buildings and decoration items.
There are several ways to get them:
- The buildings on your island produce coins which you can collect once every few hours
- You will receive coins as a reward at the end of each scene
- Coins are often gifted to fans on the Pearl’s Peril Facebook Fan Page (make sure to open the gift link on your desktop)
- They can be purchased via online payment
- By assembling puzzle pieces in the Daily Puzzle
- They can be found in special chests in the scenes and the Captain’s Challenge
- They can be received as a reward for answering your friends’ requests
Pearl's Peril: The Energy Board
Pearl's Peril: How do the Adventure Clubs work?
Pearl's Peril: What are Daily puzzles?
Pearl's Peril: What are Collections?
Pearl's Peril: What are the Milestone Club Rewards?
Pearl's Peril: What are tickets and how do I get them?
Pearl's Peril: What is the last chapter and what happens after I finish the game?
Pearl's Peril: What do I need cash for and how do I get it?
Pearl's Peril: How do I get more energy?
Pearl's Peril: What is the Captain's Challenge?