Cash is a premium currency that can be used to buy energy, timers, special decorations, materials, compasses, and flights to the next chapter.
There are several ways to obtain cash:
- By completing the puzzle at the very end of each chapter
- Making a purchase via online payment
- Cash is occasionally gifted to fans on the Pearl’s Peril Facebook Fan Page
- Occasionally by assembling puzzle pieces in the Daily Puzzle
- From special chests in scenes and in the Captain’s Challenge
- As rewards in Edwin’s Collections
- As rewards in Special Events
Pearl's Peril: How do I play Iris’s Eyes?
Pearl's Peril: Artemis Island - Can I expand the island?
Pearl's Peril: What is prestige and how do I get it?
Pearl's Peril: Artemis Island - How do I place decorations?
Pearl's Peril: What are tickets and how do I get them?
Pearl's Peril: Where can I find the Journal? What is it for?
Pearl's Peril: Artemis Island - What are the materials for and how do I find them?
Pearl's Peril: What is the last chapter and what happens after I finish the game?
Pearl's Peril: What do I need coins for and how do I get them?
Pearl's Peril: What are Collections?